Saturday, June 5, 2010

is this a... what day is this?

i have a habit of falling asleep to the The Big Lebowski... the morning afters are one of the best reasons for why I do this. See, my computer allows me to clap it shut and fall asleep so
when I wake up and open it in the morning the movie starts playing again. Its like a jump start to the day without all the commitment of taking a shower.
So this morning I woke up, made coffee while I did the dishes and sat down to get some writing done only to open my computer and there he was
Jeff Bridges, The Dude, His Dudeness, dressed in an old hoodie, shorts, dirty white V neck and jelly shoes. He is seated on the receiving end of a giant, antique, F*&# you! desk and he leans in to address well, me, I guess and says, "Employed?" and laughs. The fat, white suit on the other side of the desk lectures him about going out on a weekday to look for a job, dressed like that and the Dude answers, "Is this a... what day is this?"

yeah, I am living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment